The latest OfficeSuite is our fastest ever, with drastically improved speed across the entire app and a refreshed design that makes it easier to use than ever!
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 195 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available on Android.
• View, create and edit complex office documents all from a familiar desktop-style interface
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP
• Integrated with File Commander for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Available in 56 languages
• OfficeSuite Drive – save your files to the new OfficeSuite cloud and access them across all your devices.
• Quick Access Notification Panel – open your recent files or create new documents from the Android notification drawer
• Streamlined document creation – swiftly create or scan documents from the Recent Files screen
• Integrated spell check in more than 40 languages
• Enhanced mouse support on Android-enabled Chromebooks
• Improved color picker
• Improved drag and drop for Android 7
(you’ll need torrent client to download app)